Office location: 10069 – 80 Avenue
Counselling With Compassion
Life can sometimes be really tough, and we all feel overwhelmed at times. Seeking help is a way of looking after yourself. Having a confidential, compassionate place where you can be heard, encouraged, and challenged can assist you in getting your life on track.
- Do you feel stuck in your life/job?
- Are your relationships with people what you want them to be?
- Do you need help to move forward so you can achieve your goals?
- Are you going through a difficult time?
It may seem hard to believe right now, but things will get better. I believe in you and your ability to effectively cope with the challenges that you are currently facing.
How Counselling Helps
Counselling involves helping you to clarify your needs, identify your feelings and focusing on your strengths. Counselling can help you in many ways:
- Building self-confidence
- Improving relationships
- Achieving a healthy weight
- Managing stress
- Grieving losses
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Feeling resilient and able to face life's challenges
- Developing a positive attitude and positive thoughts
- Developing harmony in your home
- Becoming more self-aware
- Letting go of the past and
- Achieving goals.
I will assist you in identifying obstacle to your success and encouraging you to implement changes in your life. I will support you in creating a better life for yourself.